1. Principal Trombone - 100% (Permanent)
Sous les conditions suivantes
1st Trombone + Alto Trombone
Nombre de postes
Durée / Début
The auditions will be held in order to fill the position for Trombone (1st soloist A), at the Gulbenkian Orchestra.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE "REGULATIONS" DOCUMENT BEFORE SUBMITING YOUR APPLICATION!
Should you have any questions please send a message to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary and benefits
• Monthly Salary 3.249€ (14 times per year)
• Average of 45 weeks of work per year
• Average of 30 hours of work per week
• Annual instrument repairs and supplies allowance 1.244€
• Annual clothing allowance 250€
• Health and dental insurance
• Pension Plan
• Transport and meal allowance
• 3 weeks of paid artistic leave per year
• Car park
THE GULBENKIAN ORCHESTRA
In each season, the Gulbenkian Orchestra performs in a series of regular concerts at the Grand Auditorium in Lisbon – a concert hall known for its unique acoustic conditions – in the frame of which it has had the opportunity of collaborating with some of the greatest names in the music world, such as Gustavo Dudamel, Esa-Pekka Salonen, Kirill Pertrenko, David Zinman and Susanna Mälkki. In addition to the performances throughout the country, the Gulbenkian Orchestra has also been broadening its international activity with tours in Europe, Asia, Africa and the Americas, and multiple award-winning recordings for labels such as Deutsche Grammophone, Philips and Pentatone.
The programme for each round will be the following:
• Ferdinand David- Konzertino in E-flat Major, op. 4 (1st movement without cadenza).
2nd round (Tenor and alto trombone excerpts to be decided during the audition)
• Brahms- Symphony Nr. 1.
• Berlioz- Hungarian March from Damnation of Faust.
• Ravel - Bolero.
• Mahler - Symphony nº3.
• Wagner- Ride of Die Walkure.
• Wagner- Overture from Tannhäuser.
• Rossini- Overture from La Gazza Ladra.
• Rossini- Overture from William Tell.
• Strauss- Ein Heldenleben.
• Saint-Säens- Symphony Nr. 3 (Organ).
• Stravinsky- The Firebird.
3rd round (Tenor and alto trombone excerpts to be decided during the audition)
• Mozart- Kyrie from Requiem.
• Schumann- Symphony Nr. 3- 4th movement.
• Beethoven- Missa Solemnis.
Numéro de passeport ou CNI.