Violin tutti - 100% (Permanent)
Number of positions
Duration / Start
In SSO the tutti violinists rotate between 1st and 2nd, where the main duty will be on 1 st.
Salary is up to NOK 597.617 pr. year (with 16 years seniority).
Applicants play all rounds on one day. Please indicate in your application on which day you would prefer to audition
1st movement and 2nd movement, with cadenza, of any Mozart Violin Concerto
1st movement of a Violin Concerto by Beethoven, Brahms, Tchaikovsky, Sibelius or Mendelssohn.
Orchestra excerpts (all 1st Violin):
1. Brahms: Symphony no. 3, 1st movement, beginning to first note of B.
2. Grieg: Peer Gynt Suite no. 1, Anitra’s Dance.
3. Mahler: Adagietto from Symphony nr. 5, upbeat to 2 to one bar after 3.
4. Mahler: Symphony no. 10, 1st movement, 20 to 22.
5. Mendelssohn: Symphony no. 4, 1st movement, beginning to bar 86.
6. Mozart: Symphony no. 39, 4th movement, beginning to 1st repeat.
7. Prokofiev: Symphony no. 1, 1st movement, beginning to G.P. before H.
8. Schumann: Symphony no. 2, Scherzo, beginning to bar 52.
9. Strauss: Don Juan, beginning to 13 bars after C.
See link to download