Clarinet - 100% (Akademie)
Anzahl der freien Stellen
Laufzeit / Beginn
01.09.2018 - 01.07.2019
During the academy course, which starts in September 2018, the academists play in up to twelve programs of the orchestra under the guidance of mentors from the orchestra. In addition, the academists attend private lessons given by the principals, and they play chamber music with fellow academists and members of the orchestra. They participate in various workshops such as auditioning, educational activities and mental training, and they are offered classes in different movement and posture trainings including Alexander Technique. The academists receive RCO Academy certificates on successful completion of the course.
The RCO Academy offers each participant a stipend of € 1.100,- per month
(€ 600,00 gross (taxable) compensation and up to € 500,00 tax free housing allowance). We require all participants to be present in the Netherlands for the full season (September 2018 through June 2019) and to participate in all activities offered. The academists are responsible for obtaining their health insurance and their housing in Amsterdam.
Who can apply? Musicians who:
• were born on or after 1 September 1991 and
• preferably have a Bachelor’s degree or are studying for a Master’s degree and
• are citizens of the European Union, Norway or Switzerland.
1. The orchestra strongly recommends uploading a video (own choice piece) with good sound quality
2. Add on your CV if you also play E-flat clarinet or bass clarinet
Mozart - Clarinet Concerto in A, KV 622, first movement bar 57 – 154.
Debussy - Première Rhapsodie, till second bar in 6
Eingescannte Pass- oder Ausweiskopie.