2./3./4. Trombone - 100% (Fest)
Anzahl der freien Stellen
Laufzeit / Beginn
Video recording accepted
In case you missed the chance to apply for the audition in Munich or you didn't apply because you are not able to attend a live filming session arranged by the Qatar Philharmonic Orchestra in Munich you may submit a video recording.
After the filmed materials are reviewed, live auditions will be held in Doha beginning of September.
Recordings will only be accepted with the following conditions:
- The Recording must be of professional quality and made in one session
- Content to be exactly as per requirements and set list of orchestral excerpts. Please note that failure to adhere to the requirements may result in disqualification.
- While recording, make sure nothing is obstructing you or your instrument.
- Candidates are advised to check the playback quality of their recording before sending. Particular attention should be paid to the quality of the audio.
- Recording Engineer or witness to confirm in writing that the recording is unedited and is a true and honest representation of the candidates playing.
- Orchestral excerpts to be recorded in an order free of your choice and in one continuous take
- Each required solo repertoire piece must be performed as an entire piece with piano accompaniment
- You may replay a section of the required material in the same take, if dissatisfied: however the original attempt must remain recorded
- Your recording should be uploaded to muv.ac by the closing date
- Please ensure that you also complete and send the Recorded Audition Declaration
It is in the applicant’s best interest to provide a video recording with superior sound recording qualities.
The Qatar Philharmonic tunes to A443
F. David: "Concertino" I and II movement (Edition Zimmermann)
-W. A. Mozart : "Requiem" - Tuba mirum (from "Orchester Probespiel" book, Edition Peters)
-R. Schumann: Symphony Nr. 3 (from "Orchester Probespiel" book, Edition Peters)
-O. Respighi: Fontane di Roma Nr. 11-14
Downloads / Export